Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thing Seventeen

I used Podcast.com and YahooPodcasts to look for interesting health-related/running podcasts. The hits I got were really broad, so instead I just thought about websites I visited regularly, radio programs I like, etc to determine a podcast I wanted to add to my blog reader account. Every morning driving into work, I listen to the Bob and Sheri Show out of Charlotte, NC. I know they do the podcast thing, so I went to their site and added a RSS feed directly to my iGoogle page. Somehow I added it 3 times (still don't know how that happened!), but it was simple to remove the extra 2. I didn't link it to my blog, though. I took a look at Gcast mainly because I liked their slogan "it's so easy, your grandma can do it." Personally I'm not interested in podcasting, but I appreciate all the ways this format can be and is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment